The Death Cult Democrats
The Constitutionist
Free Newsletter
Items, Analysis, Opinions and News Gathered from Everywhere
By Steven Maikoski, Author: “The Real Constitution and its Real Enemies”
and soon: The Constitutionist Speaks
constitutionist@protonmail.com
8-31-2026
The Death Cult Democrats
By Steven Maikoski
One of the greatest divisions between Democrats and Republicans is their parties’ respect or disrespect for life, which is increasingly divergent. The democrats’ recent increase in promoting abortion should concern all of America, because it coincides with several other events that create a most unpleasant social pattern; it’s not just about abortion.
This August, Massachusetts governor Maura Healey signed a bill that allows abortions to be conducted up to the time of birth. Ten states also allow this.
During what turned out to be a ceremonial signing of the bill, the Governor was surrounded by many women who smiled as they applauded. Was that appropriate? One would think that this was something NOT to be celebrated, but, for them, it was. It made me think of Arlo Gutherie’s “Alice’s Restaurant” meme where he said he wanted to kill. Kill. Kill.
This signing occurred around the same time as murders of helpless children by their mothers hit the newsfeed. One of those mothers, Lindsay Clancy, has been getting support from women who are crowding the outside of the court where she is being tried. Lindsay strangled her three children to death, one after another, right in front of the diminishing number of survivors.
Death by strangulation is not instantaneous; she had a lot of time to reconsider her actions. She wanted them dead, dead, dead, and now women are cheering for her to be declared unfit for being punished for those horrible murders.
Here’s my point: When any life form is considered by a party to be less than human, as some do a fetus, the belief also aligns with other political movements that have the same disrespect for infidels, Jews, and other adversaries. The killing or incarceration of inconvenient persons is what all these factions have in common. As the democrat party is now aligning itself with socialism and communism, governments that have killed millions of inconvenient people, we have a growing threat that needs to be addressed in a serious manner.
To me, the biggest surprise in the new Trump team is Secretary of the Treasury, Scott Bessent. Journalist Mark Stiger reported about Bessent that “…he’s running an autopsy on the deep state machine and their electioneering charities; a quiet political war operating behind the scenes; not the polling in August; not the theater of political catwalks; following the money; where it comes from; who controls it; and what happens when it’s scrutinized.”
This is joined with the news that Bessent’s Treasury department is also digging into the stream of money going in and out of Iran.
Trump, as a businessman, knows money better than anybody in Congress. It is obvious during his four-year hiatus after the election was stolen from him by Joe Biden’s cult, that Trump’s teams studied the flow of money and had plans to clean it up if he got back in office. DOGE was just the start, now the Treasury is following the money through international trails, far beyond the media’s being stuck on campaign contributions and favorable tax breaks.
Last week we were given a real treat in Bessent’s reply to Senator Elizabeth Warren, who I consider one of the worst people in Congress. Here’s Bessent’s first paragraph of that letter:
“I am in receipt of your August 13 letter, which unfortunately reveals that you know even less about foreign exchange markets than you do about banking. Terrifyingly, the opening paragraph is wrong about where the money came, what the transaction was, and whether there was even a borrower. What is equally shocking, but not surprising: not a single member of your media mob has a rudimentary-enough level of financial market literacy to spot your remedial error.”
Ouch! We had to wait decades before a principled political force put some corrupt politicians in their place, so I will savor this moment. But we all know that the corrupt political machine will fight back. Be sure to vote!
Internet users may know how easy it is to get started in a newsfeed that charges for their service, but provides a horrible experience when you try to cancel. One current newsfeed took me over 15 minutes to cancel as they kept asking why I was cancelling, then offering reduced charges if I stayed. AOL and others put you on hold for several minutes before you talk to the cancelling agent. In the following cartoon strip, Scott Adams had similar problems.
Civic Duty: I have been summoned for jury duty in three weeks. The last time I served was for a big federal case involving an FBI agent and his cohort who turned bad; it was front page news on the trial’s opening day. One month of trial, and I found every minute fascinating. We convicted the pair.
The next time I was summoned for jury duty, I was asked what I did, and I explained I write books about our Constitution and rhetoric. I was the first juror dismissed. I believe that will continue. Lawyers do not like competition.
Constitution Day is September 17th. Put it on your calendar. I will soon distribute an information sheet in PDF form to all of you.
Have a wonderful week!
Steve


Comments
Post a Comment