It is time we talk about SEDITION

                                               The Constitutionist

Free Newsletter
Items, Analysis, Opinions and News Gathered from Everywhere
By Steven Maikoski, Author: “The Real Constitution and its Real Enemies”
and soon: The Constitutionist Speaks
constitutionist@protonmail.com 
10-7-26

I’ve read that a person cannot truly understand depression until they have gone through it.  I now know.  A little over a week ago, I stopped taking one of my medications because I believed that it was making me depressed.  I was sapped of all my energy, easily confused, and at times felt like just sitting down and crying.  Of course, when I talked with friends, I became energetic and lively, but as soon as the moment ended, the doldrums returned.  

Here, I wish to apologize for my lapse in writing, especially at this important time in politics.  I was informed that some depression is due to my condition, so, I’m not out of the woods yet, but now I can see the sun through the trees.

OK, back to business.  Let us talk about SEDITION.

There is no doubt that the most important piece of political information in the US is that the Islamic government, the IRGC, in Iran has endorsed our Democratic Party in the next election.  As Johnathan Turley quipped, “They went from Death-to-America to Vote Democrat!”  Same thing, different wording.

The second most important piece of information is that the Democrats have driven up the hatred of Trump to such a level that many of their faithful do not care about their party’s associations with Islam and its atrocities, which is a real concern.  The followers don’t want to have Trump as president, thereby advocating anything else, including communism and Islam, as a replacement.  They are so focused on hatred that they avoid focusing on the blowback of their policies.  Hate Trump.  Accuse him of everything they can, from pedophilia to fascism.  Hate the people who vote for him.  Hate the closed borders.  Hate immigration enforcement. 

We must keep in mind that the Democrats have a horrible track record.  After they seized power in 2021, millions of unvetted people crossed our border, overdoses killed over 100,000 Americans yearly, the Taliban retook Afghanistan and gained an entire army of military equipment and arms, Russia invaded Ukraine, Hamas kidnapped, raped, tortured and slaughtered more than a thousand Israelis, welfare and special needs fraud skyrocketed and political opponents faced relentless lawfare.

Here I submit that today’s democrat party is truly a seditious faction, but I want to qualify it in two regards.  First, there are the political effects, much of which is covered above.  But there is also the moral issue. Their lack of respect for life, truth, decency, and honor is another shortfall of the party.  In the last election, porn dealers were advertising against Trump’s presidency, making commercials that showed a suit-and-tie businessman interrupting private moments of others.  Transexual rights became an important issue, allowing some children to undergo bizarre surgeries to correct god’s mistake.  Males entered girls’ and women’s locker rooms and sports competitions; then we have Fang Fang’s affair with Congressman Eric Swalwell and Senator Dianne Feinstein’s Chinese Chauffeur. 

Perversion has found a home in the democrat party. 

My point is that the Democrats are now a party that seeks to totally change the United States, or as a former president said, to “fundamentally transform the United States of America.”  They don’t want to just change its politics; they want to change its character.

One more thing that bothers me is their giving the Presidential Medal of Freedom to people of questionable character:  Megan Rapinoe, Nancy Pelosi, Cecile Richards, Bono, Hillary Clinton, George Siros, Lionel Messi (I’m a big fan of his, but a PMOF?), and more.

Now, both parties have given these awards to athletes and stars.  I wish it were given only to those who have advanced the cause of patriotism and freedom, like Rush Limbaugh, who totally deserved the award.

I’ll stop here.  As Hunter S. Thompson used to say; Bad Craziness.  (How many of you are familiar with him?)


 
Nature shots are courtesy of goodnewsnetwork(org) for the best comedy wildlife photography awards.  Getting pictures like these involves a great deal of patience and luck.  I love that shot of the hummingbird relaxing on the flower petal. 

Politics and our Constitution:  After years of study, I believe that giving away pocket copies of our Constitution is a waste of time, material, and effort. I have never seen a person sit down and read the entire pamphlet, then understand the document. The Constitution is dry and static, but the Federalist Papers explain its politics and dynamics well, and they make for some serious reading.  Those eighty-five essays explain the reasons for each section of the Constitution. They are necessary reading to understand the core and dynamics of our Constitutional design of government.  

While researching this subject, I ran into some news from two years ago.  UNC System President Peter Hans proposed a course of action against what he called civic illiteracy, recommending that all students take courses on our nation's founding documents, including the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Federalist Papers.  From there, they would study the Emancipation Proclamation, the Gettysburg Address, and Martin Luther King Jr.’s letter from a Birmingham jail.  

I believe this focus on our founding principles is a very good idea—so good that it resulted in protests from the mob.  Timothy Kaufman-Osborn wrote Why the GOP should ban the Federalist Papers from UNC classrooms, which grabbed my attention. 

Kaufman-Osborn went on the typical attack, claiming, “What the Republican Party most fears today is a majoritarian democracy.” He added that the republicans were infatuated with the Federalist Papers, which would prove to be a slog in the classroom.  Other buzzwords were sprinkled throughout his screed, such as antidemocratic, gerrymandering, extremist stands, and he claimed the republicans wanted to deny food and water to those waiting in line at polling sites. He also claimed that there is little evidence that Republicans have cracked the cover of the Federalist Papers.  Of course, his article was written for fellow democrats, who you know didn’t crack the cover. 

Obviously, he’s pushing the narrative that we are a Democracy, which you will hear more and more of this month.  Don’t fall for it.  



Ensure that you vote next month!

Steve

Comments

Popular posts from this blog